Thursday, June 2, 2011

Another race!

So I haven't run much since the marathon on the 15th... I did a 7 miler, and a lot of laziness.  But I decided to go ahead and run the Sunburst half, since I'll be visiting Indiana for other reasons on race weekend.  I'm hoping for a PR but I probably won't go sub-2:00 yet.  And if it's really hot I'm going to try to just run it for fun, a nice little half to get me back in the mood for increasing my long runs again.  We'll see if I can subdue my competitive instincts well enough for that "fun" concept to make an appearance :P

1 comment:

  1. "We'll see if I can subdue my competitive instincts well enough for that "fun" concept to make an appearance" That made me smile!

    I guess you have to see how things do in the run up, but I hope you have a better day of it that you did with the marathon. It's really encouraging to see that you're still running and signing up for races though :-)

    ReplyDelete