Saturday, October 9, 2010

This looks hopeful...

It's probably too far in advance for this to be accurate.... but oh please, oh please be true.  Last winter for the half it was 30 degrees at the start and drizzled the whole race.  Nice weather for my first marathon would be nothing short of a miracle.

Also I need to start figuring out what to wear.  It's silly but I want something sort of ok looking so I have photos that turn out well... since this is my first marathon and all.  I've run as far as 21 miles with no chafing so I don't really have to worry about that--in fact the only time I've EVER had chafing was some inner thigh chafing in a half-marathon downpour (wet shorts = not so good).  So I'm slightly ok with picking a new shirt if I feel like it, even though 'nothing new on race day' blah blah.  As long as it is comfortable, wicking, and has flat seams.  I was figuring I'd have to wear a jacket so I hadn't thought much about what shirt I'd be wearing...

No comments:

Post a Comment